ALTAS PERPSQUAD, 1st Runner-Up
Congratulations to the ALTAS PERPSQUAD who won the 1st Runner-Up in NCAA Season 94…
International Conference on Moralogy
The week-long celebration of UPHSD’s founding anniversary ended with an International Conference on Moralogy, held on…
Flight Programs Enhancement
To support the growth of its flight programs, Perpetual has recently integrated a new flight simulation into its curriculum.
Eze, NCAA Season 94 MVP
Prince “The Collector” Eze, collected not just one, but 4 trophies at the awarding ceremony of the National Collegiate Athletics Association…
News & Announcements
Why Study Medicine at the University of Perpetual Help System?
- Faculty are graduates of prestigious schools hereand abroad (Harvard, University of London, UCLA, UC Davis, UP, UST, De La Salle, PLM, FEU, etc.) with masteral and doctoral degrees in education, epidemiology, and the social sciences.
- Review classes for the Medical Board Exams are given to graduates
- A mentoring program is available for all students
- Students are intensively coached for interschool debates, quiz shows, and research competitions.
- Parents-faculty meetings and interactions are regularly conducted.
- The internship is available at the University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Medical Center (UPHDMC).
- UPHDMC has a placement office for a medical graduate seeking opportunities to work abroad.
- Our graduates have a 100% passing rate in the USMLE
“Character Building is Nation Building.”
Building the Leaders of Tomorrow!
The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA has been providing quality education for 45 years. We nurture students to become accomplished professionals who get employed not only in the Philippines but also abroad. We focus on the total development of students, beginning with character building to mastery of skills, thus enable our graduates to get ahead in their careers.
Office of the International Student Affairs
OISA provides support services to both incoming and outgoing exchange students to internationalize their studies.